I know minimalism is all the rage right now, but there's something in me that always craves a little flash and sparkle. Add to that the countless J.Crew catalogs I've poured over and you'll get my idea for this baseball tee project. It doesn't even need to be a baseball tee for this to work. Any shirt or sweater will do.
1. Mark the center of tee neckline.
2. Starting from one end of chain, bring needle up through inside of chain and down on the outside of same link.
3. Progress along neck edge, tacking each link to tee.
4. Mark and position second row of rhinestones.
5. Using same technique as with the chain, attach each link of rhinestone chain to tee.
6. At the end, pull thread through to inside.
7. Tie small knot on inside to secure thread.