Reconstructed: 1970's Vintage

Monday, November 8, 2010


I will never understand Indiana weather.
It was frigid here last week...snow, hail, sleet...everything.
Then, all the sudden, it's 68 degrees outside.
So glad I could be organized for once and have everyone's summer clothes put away, (apparently, just in time for the second Indian Summer).

You've seen this before, but over here on this blog, you're likely to
see most everything WAY more than you really want to.
I loved this great, little vintage dress when I found it tucked away obscurely in a small store.
And, I only had to replace the lace!


(Vintage Dress, LOFT blazer, J.Crew Patent Belt, Steve Madden booties)


8 comments:

  1. You are so talented! It looks great on you with that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are talented! I love what you did with the bottom of that dress; it's gorgeous!
    And those booties are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling of a dress! Perfect for the warm weather. I love the lace on the bottom of the dress. You are one creative lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! I really like the girly floral tea dress paired with the masculine, yet feminine blazer.
    You're inspiring me to get a starter sewing machine so that I can go vintage clothes shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable details!

    I hope your week is off to a fabulous start...cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these shoes, Kristina! AND that adorable lace ruffle =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with thos shoes!!!

    I love how you reworked the dress and the sweet floarls paired with a more tailored jacket is perfect for the crazy indian summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the lace bottom on that dress!! you are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger