San Francisco: Nob Hill, Lombard Street + Little Italy

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Old Navy skirt | J.Crew tee and cardi | FOSSIL wristlet | Sperry Top-siders



Day 1: Woke Studhubs up in the middle of the night and told him we had a plane to catch. I still can't believe I managed to keep my diabolical husband "kidnapping" plan a secret for over three months. It was awesome to treat my sweetie to a massively unexpected surprise. 

We were so excited to be in San Francisco when we arrived that we walked 40 blocks through Nob Hill, Russian Hill and across the bay to Coit Tower (umm, yep...I got blisters). We ended our exploration by eating the best pizza EVER at Calzone's in Little Italy and crashed for the night at the Mystic.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Did you get to go to a Giants game? :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we were only in town for five days, and they didn't have a home game.

      Delete
  2. Oh! Cool , I see you're having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger