Snow Prep

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

J.Crew Buffalo Check peacoat | Target sweatshirt + skirt | AE shirt + socks
Tommy Hilfiger boots (discount) | HUE tights | HM shades | Kristina J. hair pin


I've lost all track of time. The landscape around here has been nothing but grays and whites and pale yellows for weeks. Had the blah nothingness not clouded my internal schedule, this would have been my Valentine's Day outfit. (I may or may not plan holiday outfits in advance.) I'm giving it the recognition it deserves today. So far, so good. I might also give Studhubs the recognition he deserves today as well. Just for good measure. HA. 

YOUR TURN:
Are you a "holiday outfit planner"?


blog list facebook blog list bloglovin blog list twitter blog list instagram blog list goodreads

2 comments:

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger