LOVE THAT | Spring Shoe Guide 2014

Friday, March 21, 2014


No girl I know absolutely needs more shoes, including me, but shoe-wearing is always so much more about the feelings they produce than fact, no? The shedding of boots after winter is almost like a reclaiming a version of your lighter, happier self. So while I don't really have to have any more spring shoes, this is the list of the pairs I'd want to buy if, you know, I really needed them. Which I probably do, cuz' I like my lighter, happier self. A lot.
1. Brand New via Seychelles | I could dress them up or dress 'em down. Depending on my mood...which tends to change. Frequently. Occasionally. 



2. DV Viera Sandal via Amazon | Just looking at them makes me want to pair them with every maxi dress I own. Plus, Mexicali is a big deal this year, and since I'm not going to go all mariachi or anything, these would be the perfect touch. 


3. Thyme Wedges via Anthropologie |  It would really be a toss up between these and the Turquoise option from Seychelles. 




4. Steve Madden UNITYY Pump |  I tend to wear lots of pink and coral in spring and summer, so these pumps would be awesome to style with my print dresses.



5. Madden Girl Ginzaa via Amazon | The flesh-colored-go-with-everything pumps. The ankle strap on this pair is just icing on the cake. 



7. Sperry-Topsider Linen Bahama | The little girl inside me is screaming, "Those are sooo cute!" I'm not a little girl anymore so I'd have to offer some guidance to my younger screaming self before I bought them because they are so-o-o bright. But then again, summer's about bright, right??




6. Steve Madden Inaa Flat  |  I will own these flats SOON. D'Orsay has always made me weak in the knees. 




blog list facebook blog list bloglovin blog list twitter blog list instagram blog list goodreads

1 comments:

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger