Everyone knows someone who just can't leave things alone...those people who are always taking things apart, giving clothes a nip/tuck or saying, "I can make that myself."
As one of those people, I love to receive hands-on gifts. These are my top picks for the crafty people in my life this holiday season (I might even slip one or two into my personal wishlist).
2. Lindsay Letter Treat Stamp "A little treat from me to you" stamp for the person always baking cookies and bread for the neighbors.
3. Harper Street Custom Foil Hashtag Print Get one of these with their product brand name or etsy store printed. I'm currently loving the idea of one of these prints that says #hello or maybe #kristinaj for the studio.
4. Craftstore giftcards Sort of a given (but for the crafter, never ever under-appreciated)
5. Darby Smart Wood Burning Kit Burn your initials into anything wooden
6. Ashley Brooke Designs Brilliant Ideas Foil Notepad An adorable way for the craft blogger to keep track of all the ideas running through their heads
7. Brit + Co Beeswax Mason Jar Candle Kit Make the most yummy smelling candles yourself!
8. DIY Style Project Tutorial Book Shameless plug, I know. But any refashionista LOVES to be inspired by new ideas. The Chic Girl's Guide is also available as a Kindle book for only $6.99! There are so many other great choices on Amazon as well.
9. Lindsay Letters Almond Milk Is the New Black Mug To hold the yummy hot chocolate (made with almond milk, of course) while they work on their DIY projects