Tackling Monday

Sunday, July 5, 2015

cute modest summer outfit via Kristina J blog
TJ Maxx skirt similar | LOFT Love Triangles blouse | Steve Madden Wedges | Kohls clutch | Francesca's watch

modest maxi skirt outfit for summer via kristinaj blog
modest summer maxi outfit via kristinaj blog
cute outfit for summer via kristinaj blog

There's something about a black and white print that makes me feel like I can conquer anything...even the challenge of a Monday morning. I loved this LOFT print the minute I saw it, plus, it comes with a matching midi skirt that you can pair to create the look of a casual summer dress. 'Nuff said?

diy style + tutorials to your inbox


4 comments:

  1. I love this look! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright pink and the geometric top! Super cute, yet simple!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit. I am drooling over your skirt. Mind telling me what the brand is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger