Introducing: Remarkable YOU

Thursday, June 14, 2012


Welcome to the launch of Remarkable YOU!
I know...the title sounds vague, so lemme break it down for ya.

For a while now I've wanted to offer an avenue for others to be featured here at Kristina J. and Remarkable YOU will give me the means to do that. These posts will feature other women who are enthusiastic about DIY fashion and want to share their refashioning talent via zee blog. 
I always love, love, love seeing how an original project can be refashioned in different ways to create prettiness that is unique and creative. Refashioning can take a great deal of time, and by featuring your mad refashioning skills, I'll get to spread twice (or maybe three times) the remarkable goodness. I'll be posting these live as they come to me, so you can send them any time. You do not need to be a blogger to participate. This is an opportunity for anyone.


Here are the guidelines to being featured on Remarkable YOU.

1. Choose a tutorial from either the Tutorial or Anthropologizing page here on the blog. I want this to be an useful feature that inspires DIY-ers and illustrates how an original idea can be personalized with one's own choice of color and tweaks.

2. Take 3-5 high-resolution pictures of your finished project in an attractive and interesting way. (Don't just throw it on the floor and snap a picture. Entries with pictures like this will not be featured.)

3. Send them to the email associated with this blog (button in on the sidebar) and tell me which tutorial you've used.

4. Feel free to write a paragraph or two about the process...but if you prefer not to include text, then don't. No hard feelings, 'kay? HA.

5. If you are a blogger and want include your blog address that'd be awesome. I'd love to drive traffic your way.

That's it. I can't wait to see the remarkable projects you create!


2 comments:

  1. This'll be fun!! I'm heading over to those pages to see what project I'll tackle (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been inspired by you and your tutorials! You didn't post a tutorial for it but I saw you made your own version of the Thousand Days or Great Escape skirt. I made a gray version for myself and love it. I will photograph it and send you some pictures. Thank you for all your wonderful tutorials, OOTDs and your collections.

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger