Etsy Crush

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Felted Wool Mittens by lewin
One word...adorable. Talk about a conversation starter, fashion statement and instant fave accessory.
Plus, I love the reminder of warmth you get with the flower tuft.

Stamped Sugar Spoon by Jessica N Design
Well, who wouldn't give some sugar if this was the spoon they got to use? I bet even my morning cuppa joe would taste better being stirred by it. (Spoiler Alert:  Expect these to show up in your stockings this year.)

Inspiration Journal by MisterPenQuin
Even your journal can look warm and cozy with this stripy wool cover thingy. Majorly intrigued by the flower as well...


Coffee Note Cards by Jessica's Paperie
Hand-crafted paperwork that is just so lovely to receive in the mail...perfect for every coffee lover you know.

Iphone case by Preppy Central
I don't own an Iphone but if I did, this is exactly how I'd want to dress it up...

Felt Brooch by Baymut
I love it for all the obvious reasons...

Leaf Bobby Pin by a pocket of posies
Hand-painted, whimsical, functional...what's not to admire?

Do you like to buy specialty gifts from Esty?


2 comments:

  1. So many pretty things! I think I like them all... hmmm maybe I should drop hints to hubby??? (tee hee hee) LOVE the colour of those mittens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy!! And I do buy there (as well as sell)...love your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger