Wearing: Rugby Layers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dress:  Kristina J. 
Cardi, belt:  Target
Jacket:  Aeropostale
Watch:  AE
Bag:  FOSSIL


Generally, November is nothing but dark skies and rain so I'm blown away with how beautiful it still is in my part of the world. It almost makes me sad to leave my (sometimes) beloved Midwest for Hawaii next week...almost--but not really. 
I'm going to help a girlfriend move to army base housing before her husband returns next month from a tour in the Middle East. We're gonna transform that house into a perfect little love nest for the two of them and their awesome baby. 
I've got some cool guest posts going live while I'm away, so I hope you enjoy! 

10 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Enjoy your trip (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress! Safe journey.
    http://embracingchristianmodesty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that will be so fun and rewarding to help her decorate. Have a good trip to Hawaii! I love your dress and the way you styled it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a sweet thing to do! We'll miss you while you're away. (I hope your friend let's you post photos of the house transformation - I love a good home makeover!) Blessings for the trip.
    Sheree xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time in HI - and how sweet of you to help a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. Pretty much would wear it all. Have fun in HI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. popping over from Peggy's blog post of Target
    enjoyed scrolling through your blog and seeing your great ideas
    looking forward to popping over frequently
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable as usual! Have fun with your friend...in HAWAII!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun preppy fall outfit-- love it! Have a blast on your trip, can't wait to see/hear about it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds so cool that you are going to help your friend! I know a family who just moved to Hawaii (the husband/father is in the military too). They've been there many times though (they move pretty much every year. This is probably their third or fourth time in Hawaii). Hope you get to have a good time too! Beautiful outfit!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger