Making It Work...Target Patricia Wedges

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


I didn't post a single outfit this summer so now you're in for major outfit overkill. I apologize if that's not your thing. HA.
I snatched a pair of Target's Patricia wedges from the clearance aisle at the beginning of the summer and practically lived in them...obviously. How else could I dedicate an entire post to a pair of shoes, huh? These wedges were color-blocked (a personal fave) and ultra comfy, so I never thought twice about the purchase. Of course, looking at all these outfits together, I'm a fan of some and a not-so-fan of others. 
Ah, well. Hindsight is 20/20. 
Bad outfits aside, a smart purchase that works for you and makes you feel great even when you don't necessarily pull it off is half the fun of getting dressed. What about you? Any smart purchases you seem to pair with everything?

LEFT:  LOFT dress and clutch | J.Crew cardi  | c/o RedEnvelope wood watch
RIGHT:  LOFT blouse | H/M skirt | Elle clutch | Target watch

LEFT:  Walmart blouse | Anthropologie Spearmint Stripe skirt | FOSSIL Hunter Hobo
RIGHT:  LOFT cardi and tee | J.Crew denim skirt | FOSSIL bag | c/o RedEnvelope wood watch

LEFT:  LOFT blouse | FOSSIL Paige skirt | Elle clutch
RIGHT:  Anthropologie Printmaker tee | J.Crew denim skirt | FOSSIL Hunter Hobo | Target watch

LEFT:  Kristina J. Ann Arbor dress | FOSSIL bag | Target watch | H/M shades
RIGHT:  LOFT dress and cardi | FOSSIL Maddox bag | Target watch

blog list facebook blog list bloglovin blog list twitter blog list instagram blog list goodreads

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the outfits Kristina!! I think my favorite is the striped maxi. And those wedges are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits. So put together. Looks like you love fossil bags. I'm just getting into Fossil. First a watch then a wallet. I've been eyeing their bags too.
    K at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the length of that JCrew skirt. Did you find that a long time ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my FAVORITE blogger! Last night I struggled to find "something" to wear to work today...but seeing your outfits gave me soooo many ideas!!!!! God Bless you!! - btw: I'm getting the book today. =)

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger