Navy + Pink

Thursday, June 26, 2014

cute modest pencil skirt outfits for summer via Kristina J blog
Boden Wow skirt |  HM top and shades (similar) |  FOSSIL Maddox pumps |  AE watch (husband's)

modest summer pencil skirt outfit via Kristina J blog
sequins and polka dot fashion via Kristina j blog
modest summer outfit via Kristina J blog
I've always been a lover of pink and navy together. Yea, maybe it was a bit over done in 1989, but being the vintage lover that I am, the trend is getting a bit of a re-haul in my closet. So here's hoping a high ponytail and my fresher-than-fresh dot skirt rescues the look from being a complete throwback. HA.


blog list facebook blog list bloglovin blog list twitter blog list instagram blog list goodreads

2 comments:

  1. LOVE pink and navy together - never got too dated, in my opinion. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I love your blog.
    Greetings from Argentina :)

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger