Reflect Your Style Campaign

Sunday, June 22, 2014

I was recently asked to participate in the Reflect Your Style campaign hosted by One King's Lane.  The task was to select a mirror from their site and create a dream vanity that reflects my personal style. Squeal. (As lady-like as possible, of course.) 
My decor style is super random...girly-glam/mid-century modern with a good dash of eclectic thrown in. I'm always inspired by the color clash on kilim textiles as well as geometric patterns. But while I love a great frill, I also really appreciate the unfinished and rougher textures found in leather and wool.  There are so many beautiful mirrors on the One King's Lane website, but here's what I went with.


reflect your style one kings lane



1. Kira Armchair |  Love the vintage shape and rosy hue

2. Moroccan Leather Pouf   |  To roughen up all the girly-ness of the other pieces

3. Botanical Tray  |  I've long been in love with marquetry, and the black and white in this piece is so eye-catching.

4. Horn Candle Holders  |  Such interesting coloring on these candle holders

5. Diamond Pillow  |  A nod to my current kilim obsession

6. Lille Headband  |  The perfectly gilded accessory

7. Dolce & Gabbana The One  |  My favorite go-to scent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger