Thursday, August 19, 2010


Is there such a thing as over-wearing something?
If so, then I am, without a doubt, guilty as charged.
But honestly, there's nothing that makes me feel more guilty than
an unloved, unworn dress hanging in my closet.
What a waste of hard-earned money!
Such will never be the case with my In a Twinkling Dress...it's just love, love, love for me.
Plus, it is a twinkling day...my oldest son's first day of school.

(Anthropologie In a Twinkling Dress, J.CREW gold lame' blouse and patent belt, Urban Outfitters T-Straps)

3 comments:

  1. I saw you in this on Cat's site and I think you look fabulous! I totally did not recognize the In a Twinking Dress - you have perfectly camouflaged it as a gorgeous shirtdress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress and look with a retro feel. The gold skinny belt & shoes I simply LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Kristina,

    My biggest defeat is sewing on sleeves...any advice !!?? :D:D

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger