My Favorites: For the Penny-Pincher
I am always, always amazed at the great
design coming out of H&M.
Whether you're a romantic who loves pink and ruffles
or a minimalist who loves wearing clean lines and black,
this store has a little something for everyone.
And at this totally attainable
price point, who can resist indulging in the goodness?
1. Chiffon Bolero I couldn't believe how pretty this looked in the store!
2. Bow Cardigan The colors are basic, but those bows take it to full-on girly.
3. Knit Skirt Perfect for all the trips I take with the kiddos to the park on spring days.
4. Chiffon Dress This print is pastel-pretty.
5. Messenger Bag I love the carmel leather against the cream canvas.
6. Pilot Sunglasses Love the brown shade of these...
7. Denim Shirt If I ever get to own a DVF chiffon skirt, I'm gonna pair it with a denim shirt like this...
8. Long jacket A great boyfriend length in a soft color
(Anthro Weave the Ring skirt and Breezy Polkas cardi, J.Crew Tuxedo shirt, HUE tights, UO Kimchi Blue oxfords)
Have a fabulous weekend, Mah Dears!
Next week is a big week around here as
I'm finally going to be introducing my latest designs in
a new little collection of dresses and other goodness called
City of Black and White.
Be on the look-out 'cuz the freshness is comin' your way!