My Favorites: For the Nature-Lover
So, to be honest...I'd never even heard of
Sundance until about a year ago, when
Mr. Redford decided to send a catalog my way.
I don't live on a ranch.
I don't ride horses.
And I definitely don't live in the mountainous environs where
the pictures in the catalog always seem to be shot.
I mean, just where is that, anyway? Colorado?
But none of that changes the fact that looking at
the catalog makes me wish I could be that girl
with sun-kissed hair wearing short boots and a prairie skirt...
and if only I could actually ride a horse
(ya know, besides the metal ones that go 'round in circles)...
1. Chiffon Embroidered Skirt Sold out almost the minute it came out, but that just makes me want it all the more.
2. Triple Time Watch I think this is just too, too cool...
3. Frye Carlie Huarache Platforms So who cares what your outfit looks like if you're wearing sandals like this, huh?
4. Front Lines Jacket I don't know if it's the versatile color or those bragg buttons that make me love this more...
5. Chatham Crochet Skirt Isn't this just so, so, so Free People?
6. Winter Bouquet Shawl It's just pretty, no?
7. Double Cross Belt Apparently one time around isn't enough...I go for the double of everything (i.e. the watch)...
8. Chatham Crochet Dress I crochet...scarves and stuff...not this...definitely never attempted this.