My Favorites: For the Monochromatic Bow-Lover
Modcloth is the indie darling of everything out there,
and this is why...I mean, look at these pieces!
If you've got a craving for sweet bows and
black and white sophistication, then look no further.
In these clothes, you could take a visit to the art museum
or spend a relaxing day out on the lake
looking as chic and pulled together as Audrey Hepburn.
1. Yacht Dress
2. Sparrows Blouse
3. Bow'n Places Heel A spiced-up Mary-Jane
4. Essential Elegance Skirt A staple circle skirt that's a bit more special with the extra layer
5. Un-bow-lievable Top Right out of a storybook fairytale....
6. Fresh Paper Top This tank gives a girl stylish and creative possibilities for every occasion.
7. Going Steady Cardi A go-with-everything color topped by extra-pretty detailing
8. To the Patisserie Sweater Couldn't you just imagine yourself sitting in a French Bistro in this?