Color Scheming: Scenes of Arles 3

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Color Combinations

There are very few ladies who get dressed using only coordinating or contrasting colors. When it comes to putting things together, most of us naturally tend to use a combination of coordinating and contrasting colors, which makes each look as varied and unique as you can imagine. I've put together some looks for all sorts of situations that will hopefully spark your imagine for your own Scenes of Arles (or something similar). Have a fabulous weekend, everybody!

Look 1
Scenes of Arles--Combination



1. J Crew t shirt 2. Scenes of Arles skirt
3. Seychelles leather sandals
4. J by Jasper Conran shoulder handbag
5. LOFT knitted shawl
6. H&m sunglasses





Look 5





Look 8



4 comments:

  1. I love look #1 and #6! Very pretty and something I would definitely wear!
    The shoes in look #8 are fabulous also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously don't think I could pick a single favorite, Kristina! You have such an eye :) you should put it to use for Friday's Fancies...I think you'd rock at it! Most of all, I'd love to have you! Happy weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this post. You are so creative. I am starring this post in google reader for future use.

    Sincerely,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt - I can't believe how many remixes you posted :) Sounds like a worthy purchase <3

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger