Gold metallic shades are just so, so full of contradiction. The tones are warm but austere and can evoke emotions of grandeur while also inviting you to curl up next to them and enjoy the gleam. I constantly find myself drawn to these shades, especially when paired with organic textures like the card-stock chevron stationery from Minted below. These are just a few of the pieces that are on my fall wishlist.
2. Foil pressed personalized chevron stationery from Minted
3. The Rapids gold print by Rose Lindo
4. Lola Skye gunmetal skirt from Dorothy Perkins
5. Gold booties from Dorothy Perkins
2. Embellished Hair Ties by Banana Republic
3. Karina Shiny Gold Headband
4. FULL TILT Abalone Accent Head Wrap
5. Two's Gold Dot Scarf
6. Women's Merona® Metal Watch Gold
7. Gold Platform Heel by Wallis
8. Sequined Crossbody Bag by Aeropostale
How about you? Any other gold metallic finds have you ecstatic?