Favorite Things: Gingham and Paisley

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Good evening, mah dears.
I don't know where you live, but here on my street
we've been holed-up for a couple days by an
insane amount of ice and snow, and I've just gotta say, I'm so over this weather.

You know how when someone tells you not to think of something,
your thoughts automatically zip-line in that direction?
Just knowing we're still so far from spring has me
mildly obsessing about gingham and paisley and sunshine and fresh lemonade.

Here are just a few items I've been swooning over recently...
and don't they look pretty all together like this?


1. American Eagle button-up
2. Doggie Toddler Hair Clippie by CrowesNest
3. PinkBowtique Flower Hat
5. Forever21 button-up
6. Monogram Cards by Jessica's Paperie
7. Gymboree Embroidered Fish Dress
10. Easter Cards by Fuzzy Sheep Cards
11. Hollister button-up
12. Cupcakes
14. Sundance Cutwork Skirt
15. J.Crew Paisley
16. Old Navy Paisley
18. crewcuts boys shirt

2 comments:

  1. Love the eye candy! And yep, there is no school today because of the ice...which means we can't go out anywhere either...frantically thinking of things to keep us busy. AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Kristina, I'm over this weather! It's a snow day in Toronto. And it's minus a million degrees. If anything makes me think of spring, it's defintitely the colour Pink!

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger