Wearing: Bronwen + Ginny

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dress: Anthro Bronwen
Cardi: J.Crew Ginny   
Belt: Anthro Coded Cutout
Bag: Simply Vera
Watch: AE
Booties: MIA Cadet
My bags are packed, my mp3 player is full and my children have received an inordinate amount of hugs and kisses in the last few days.  What I love most about mission trips is how helping the native people and putting aside my internal selfishness starts a war inside my own heart to be more grateful and serving. No matter the setting, it's always a perspective-changing experience.

It's been so fun letting you all play with my wardrobe...what amazing imaginations you have. You're a great team of stylists!  
I'm really excited about the line-up of guest posts coming your way while I'm away.  Share the love with them in your comments, okay?  I promise to catch up with all comments left as soon as I recover from jet-lag when I get back. =)

Here's to great possibilities, new experiences and a whirlwind of adventure.
Much love, mah dears.

[facebook] [twitter] [rss feed] [pinterest] [email] [Kristina J]

16 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and the colors of your pictures. :) Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, LOVE your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've seen anyone where the Bronwen Dress as beautifully as you do. Seriously the dress is so you!! And all the best on your mission trip to Africa. I hope your trip is amazing and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wear this dress beautifully! You wear basically all dresses beautifully, though. :) Have an excellent time on your mission trip!

    P.S. I loved getting to play with your clothes, even though I didn't submit an entry. I might have to steal the idea of letting others play with my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have agreat time on mission Kristina!
    You look amazing. This dress is so so beautiful!

    Have a great Sunday!

    XO Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time Kristina! :)
    I pray that you have the most amazing experiences while you are there.
    I was thrilled that you stopped by earlier - it really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip, Kristina. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! And boy, do you look great! And i'm lovin the bun!(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just the coolest! A mission trip? So awesome! Have so much fun! And this outfit is one of my faves of yours - you look gorgeous in that dress :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look gr8 as always Kristina, have a nice & safe trip...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit... the colors are so cool and relaxed. Hope you have an amazing trip!!

    http://www.confessionsoftheglitterati.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!!!!!!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina, I have been following your awesome blog for a while and, whilst I do not share your faith (I'm a buddhist), I do share your spirit and have relayed some of your encouragements to fellow buddhists. Keep up the good work!

    Bon voyage and have a great time in South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "O, be some other name! What's in a name? that which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet;"

    My humble apologies, Kristina, for mispelling your name...

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger