Do You Vine?

Thursday, May 23, 2013


They say a picture is worth a thousand words which means a video must be worth a thousand pictures. Video for blogging is a concept I love,but the execution has always been so high maintenance and time consuming...not something a stay-at-home mom of three really has time to figure out.
Enter: VINE--short, bursty video presentations only six seconds long. It's like Instagram on steroids!
This app for iPhone is genius and practically eliminates the need for any editing and composition skills. Plus, it's easily sharable to Twitter and Facebook so my friends can see not only pictures of my latest DIY project, they can watch the progression as well. It's also really fun to see my favorite bloggers in real time when they post events from their day.

These are a few of my recent Vines where I share personal moments as well as sneak peaks into my DIY projects long before they go live on the blog.



Look for this tutorial to be posted on the blog soon!


So do you?  Vine, I mean.
Leave your username in the comments so I can be amazed at how you convey your ideas in six seconds or look me up on Vine.
Username: Kristina J.

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Vine. But I'm definitely going to check it out. I love that watch and can't wait to see the blog post (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Check it out. It's so easy. Watch tutorial coming up next week.

      Delete
  2. How funny! I just deleted my Vine app because I never use it! :(

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! @amarantac

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger