My Favorites: For the Sophisticate
So, winter has officially relinquished it's
icy crown to the vigor of spring, and I am
more, more, more than ready to embrace the warmth.
I've been browsing my favorite web sites
to see what the new spring lines have to offer
and this week I'm gonna be sharing my top picks
from a few of my favorite stores.
Each of my favorite stores offers clothing from a specific point-of-view:
girly, playful, classy, colorful...the options go on and on.
I don't think there's any doubt that Ann Taylor LOFT
is the sophisticated girl's dream.
Clean lines, soft palettes and endless detailing make this store
a must-visit on my (all too few) shopping trips.
1. Three-Tier Ruffle Windbreaker Functional, but the lilac color and lots of ruffles = lots of love...
2. Origami Flower Pin I would wear this in my hair
3. Abstract Floral Scarf A jolt of color for the rainy spring days
4. Woven Trim Colorblock Cardigan So many styling options with those two colors combined
5. Sequin Shoulder Cardi What can I say? I love sparkle...
6. Benson Ring Detail Sandal I would wear these everyday...with everything
7. Canvas Satchel with Sequins Again with the sparkle, but the size is perfect for a mommy on the go
8. Nautical Stripe Blouse The one shown is sold out, but I like this alternative, too