Spring Snow

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Land's End Canvas Dress (similar) (similar) | J.Crew Cardi (similar) | HM coat 
Tommy Hilfiger boots | Steve Madden satchel (similar) | LOFT tights + belt (similar)


Last time I wore this dress was about forever ago. Back when the air was warm, the highlights were blond and about 100 other pleasant, summery memories that make me cry to think about now. The thought of putting heels on today made me cringe, plus, we've been hit with snow...AGAIN, so I'm trying to lay off on shoes that could very likely get me killed if I stepped outside the house in them. I'm pretty sure I should get fashion points for smiling though, considering the circumstances. Cuz' like, there's absolutely nothing absurd about shopping for plastic Easter eggs while wearing winter rain boots. Nothing at all.


blog list facebook blog list bloglovin blog list twitter blog list instagram blog list goodreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger