Reflecting

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aaahhh...Sunday.
I love the opportunity it brings to go to church
and reflect on the week.

Am I showing a grateful spirit for all the intangible riches in my life (as well as that new pair of shoes)? Have I walked towards God in measurable ways? Do my children, who are with me all the time and see me at my worst, enjoy being with me? Do I give to my husband unselfishly?

These are things I love to sit on a park bench and ponder...to celebrate every victory of the week and, if realizing I've fallen short of some personal goal, determine that this week will be better.
(LOFT dress and cardi, JCREW belt and flower, Kenneth Cole Reaction Sunglasses)


4 comments:

  1. My 5-year-old son takes all my photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does a great job taking your outfit photos! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, not only are you pretty, nice, stylish, a talented designer and an all-around good person, you're also a pretty good writer. I love this reflecting blog and the outfit once again is A WINNER. I have turned to ANN TAYLOR LOFT only lately and have been very happy with their stuff. I adore this dress. The photos are beautiful & peaceful, too.

    ReplyDelete

Kristina J. Copyright 2014

Kristina J. DIY Ideas | DIY Style All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger